Become a pro with chords, melodies, and harmonic movement. Get expert assistance from the most powerful music intelligence for advanced harmony analysis and reharmonization yet!
Liquid Notes. Music Intelligence.
The music production tool that assists you with chords, scales, and harmonic movement with ease and efficiency. It works with all DAWs or standalone.
Have a piece analyzed harmonically, at any stage of the composition process. And then rearrange it by substituting chords, altering their function, adding tension, building chord progressions, playing melody lines, improvising, and more. Altogether, this kind of sophisticated deep-level variation and diversification will definitely boost the effect of your music.
Without difficulty, Liquid Notes makes the theory of harmony accessible, pretty much without restriction. And you just use that knowledge in any way you want. The software will not interfere with your style, handwriting, or emotional message. It simply lets you try out new ideas for your compositions within the vast framework of chords and scales. Liquid Notes delivers suggestions, the final outcome is completely up to you.
It is useful for everyone, from professional composers to amateur musicians. Get out of it what you need: ideas, effect, knowledge, or speed. Liquid Notes works on all operating systems and can even route through to the software instruments of the original arrangement in your sequencer.
Liquid Notes 1.5 features a major rework of the user interface and adds additional features for a better workflow and an easier point of entry for firsttime users.
- Main control elements on the screen have been reassigned and repositioned for a better operation of the application
- Additional dropdown lists with all available chords have been added for better control and easier adjustments of a setting
- Limit zoom level added as additional setting for selecting if chords shall turn into fading lines when reaching the minimum display width of the controller elements of a chord box
- Additional quick menu item for reharmonize settings added to quick menu bar
- Multicombination feature of control knob has been eliminated Enhanced overview
- Addition of a track view providing a highlevel overview of your musical arrangements on a singleinstrument level
Liquid Notes works on
- All platforms and
- All DAWs/sequencers
Just import the MIDI file into Liquid Notes and hit play. Liquid Notes routes the MIDI data back to your sequencer, using all software instruments of your original arrangement. When you have completed the editing process, simply record your music back to your sequencer.
Or run it standalone with its built-in synthesizers when you are on the go or want to do some quick prototyping of fresh ideas for new productions.
In the studio
With its advanced harmony analysis and chord progression algorithms, Liquid Notes will effectively alter chord functions, types, tension, and progressions. Reharmonization has never been easier!
Liquid Notes will correct any wrong notes in a melody played via MIDI keyboard (or even the QWERTY computer keys as used in many sequencer programs). Thanks to its music intelligence you'll never perform live in the wrong key!
Features you'll love
- Multi-track control over chord types, functions, and tensions
- Intelligent harmony progression management
- LN Live corrects wrong notes as you are playing them
- Growing selection of music templates in various styles
- Plays through the software instruments of your preferred sequencer
- Built-in synthesizers for sequencer-independent operation
- Standalone application (stay independent from operating system and sequencer type): No VST, AU or RTAS required *
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Connects to any sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Live **, Pro Tools, Sonar, etc.)
- Supports live performance
|Effect Type||Frequency Analyser|
Java runtime environment 184.108.40.206 or higher