Maschine now includes a FREE 100 Pound voucher to spend on primeloops.com! Groove box combining the flexibility of software with the tactile immediacy of hardware, now in version 1.7 with many enhancements Including Komplete Elements!
Each Purchase of Maschine now includes a FREE £100 voucher to spend on primeloops.com!
Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE - the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
The controller channels your creative impulses into total interaction with the software, offering an ultra-fast workflow, instant portability and a very high fun factor.
- Load your samples, effects and plug-ins and control them with the pads and knobs - there’s no need to touch the computer’s mouse or keyboard
- 16 highly-sensitive back-lit pads with velocity and after-touch
- 11 higher-than-MIDI-resolution rotary encoders for true analog feel and realtime multi-parameter tweaking
- 41 buttons for direct control of all software functions, combinable with a shift function to open up even more control possibilities
- Two 64 x 256 pixel backlit displays – instantly find the information you need, even in the darkest club situation
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, integrated MIDI I/O interface, plus Kensington lock
- Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies easily, and then arrange them into complete tracks as you go via the powerful sequencer- directly controllable from dedicated buttons and knobs on the hardware.
- Two modes: XOX drum machine step sequencer and MPC®-style live recording
- Clip-based concept for intuitive arrangement of your project into scenes and songs
- Classic groove box functions such as 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link, and note repeat
- Use one button and 8 knobs to automate sampler, effects or plug-in parameters simultaneously in real time
- Select and edit note events directly from the controller for efficient workflow
- MIDI In and Out for sequencing external soft- or hardware, or connecting an external MIDI keyboard for playing complex melodic ideas
Sample Library & Browser
- A sophisticated and easy–to-use browser lets you tag your own imported samples and gives you instant access to any sound from the extensive MASCHINE library.
- Over 6 GB of sounds including 18,000 samples, 7,000 one-shots, 400 loops, 300 drum kits with 1,400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
- Contains multi-sampled acoustic instruments of all genres such as pianos, organs, strings, brass and much more
- Browse and load projects, patterns, kits, sounds and effects conveniently from the hardware, including all KOMPLETE 8 presets without touching your computer’s keyboard or mouse
- Swap kits while keeping patterns: try out your beat with new sounds
MASCHINE's built-in effects section contains a powerful arsenal of studio-quality effects to shape and supercharge your sound.
- 22 high-quality effects - from standards such as reverbs, filters and EQs to creative tools like grain-delay, ice verb, freq shifter
- Convenient automation and editing of all parameters
- Chain up to four effects at once, or select a sampler or VST /AU instrument, followed by three chainable effects
- Easily use NI or 3rd party VST /AU effect plug-ins within MASCHINE, e.g GUITAR RIG PLAYER amps and effects
Produce the whole instrumental track in MASCHINE and then move it in seconds to your DAW for final arranging and mixing.
- As a plug-in, MASCHINE retains all of its capabilities including total recall and routing up to 16 stereo outs to your host's mixer
- Drag and drop of audio or MIDI files directly to DAW, or drag samples directly from your computer into MASCHINE’s sound slots
- Export note events as MIDI files
- Import REX files and MPC programs
- Group Macro Controls: Assign any parameter of the dedicated group (f.e. filter, envelope, any effect parameter) to the 8 knobs on the hardware or to your host sequencer for automation
- Instant navigation: Open several instances of MASCHINE in your host sequencer and easily switch between them using just one controller
- Conveniently bounce songs or individual patterns as 8, 16 and 24 Bit WAV files, or drag and drop them directly to your DAW
|Format||AU Plugins, CoreAudio Plugins, RTAS Plugins, Standalone Plugins, VST Plugins, WASAPI Plugins|
|Instrument Type||Hardware Controllers|
General Interface Specifications
Can't afford it, it looks amazing tho!