The Arc 5 is the ultimate Soft Synth! Featuring a simplified the user interface with just 8 controllers for fast and easy control, powerful sounds from 5 synth modes with 2 voice layers, 1 multi-effects processor, and a 32-step DUAL arpeggiator system!
Listen to Arc 5
Are you always on the lookout for outstanding sounds? Too much time is spent, sometimes wasted, in creating and searching for that aggressive bass, or a fatter sawtooth lead, or whatever sounds that make a track shine.
Try the Windows Demo for Free here!
Here at Archetype we set out to find quick and easy ways to create top-notch sounds based on the characteristics of 5 synthesis algorithms: substractive, supersaw emulation, FM, physical modeling, and hard synced unison voice sawtooth.
We also focused on creating an advanced multi-effects processor for diverse effects and an easy-to-use arpeggiator system to generate inspiring and musical phrases.
The Arc 5 V2.10 is the culmination of our efforts: a simplified the user interface with just 8 controllers for fast and easy control, powerful sounds from 5 synth modes with 2 voice layers, 1 multi-effects processor, and a 32-step DUAL arpeggiator system.
Download the full user guide here
Arc 5 2nd Generation (v2.10)
- 32 step DUAL arpeggiator system
- Pitch and velocity controlling gate sequencer
- Classic arpeggiator
- 5 selectable synthesis algorithms
- subtractive, supersaw emulation, FM, physical modeling, hard synced unison voice sawtooth.
distortion, cabinet simulator, bitcrusher, chorus, flanger, delay and reverb.
- 320 programs (5 banks) + 2 user banks
- VST/ standalone (Windows only)
Page & Mode description
Multimode DUAL Arpeggiator makes dynamic phrase patterns.
- 4 to 32 step DUAL Arpeggiator system.
- Pitch sequencer and Velocity controlling gate sequencer.
- 6 classic arpeggiator modes.
Vintage Analogue synthesizer that simulates a famous vintage analogue filter and oscillator.
- 1 Multimode oscillator (Saw, Pulse and Pulse Width Modulation).
- Analogue modeling the -24db/oct Low Pass filter.
Super 7 synthesizer which emulates the famous Supersaw sound with 7 mathematically-generated detuned sawtooth waveforms
- 1 multi sawtooth oscillator.
- Analogue modeling the -12db/oct High Pass filter and the 24db/oct Low Pass filter routed in series.
The world's easiest 1-OP FM synthesizer.
- 1 operator with 17 pre-defined modulation pitches.
- Negative and positive feedback control.
Wave Guide (Physical modeling) synthesizer to simulate string and plucked sounds. - Waveguide synthesis.
- Coil factor for additional harmonic content.
- Cabinet simulator to make body resonance sounds.
Hard synced unison voices (up to 16 voices) for extreme lead and bass sounds.
- Up to 16 voices unison.
- Hard sync modulated sawtooth OSC.
An advanced and easy to use multi-effects processor.
- Speaker cabinet emulation and bitcrusher effect.
- Fat and wide super chorus and flanger effect using multi LFOs and delay lines.
- BPM synced cross feedback delay.
- An advanced reverb including early reflections and simulated tails.
|Instrument Type||Soft Synths|
Minimum system requirements